5 Tips to Make Your Super Bowl Party The Best Yet
It’s time to throw one last bash as football season comes to a close--here are five easy ways to make your Super Bowl party the best yet, no matter which team you are rooting for.
- Make your TV the center of attention. Arrange your seating so everyone has an unobstructed view of the game, and don’t forget those side-tables for the drinks and nibbles.
- Bring the game to your living room. Your guests will have the best seat in the house; by using green napkins, table cloths, and streamers, you will feel like you are on the field with the players. Create some DIY decorations of the two opposing teams (or be biased, if your team is playing) to get people in the mood for the Super Bowl.
- When the action heat up, keep beverages cool. There’s no need to fill the freezer with ice bags when our portable ice makers make all the ice you need--as you need it. If you’re expecting a lot of people, strategically place a mini fridge close to the action so they can grab a drink without missing the game.
- Prepare grab-and-go finger food ahead of time. From pigs-in-a-blanket to mini pizzas, you can easily prep snacks and nibbles in advance, then simply pop them in the microwave before the game for awesome hot snacks.
- Create a winning combination of chips ‘n dip. Super Bowl isn't Super Bowl, without chips and dip! Place some hot and cold dips around the room: they are so delicious and easy to prepare that it’s a win-win for both you and your guests. Check out a few of our easy appetizers here (click).
Need help to choose the right product? Chat with us through ChatID on Walmart to help you create the best party atmosphere, so ask us anything!